Sunday, April 21, 2013

Just Simple Vintage...

Hi All!!  I hope that you had a wonderful weekend.
I wanted to share a new line of jewelry with you
that I just put up in my shoppe.
It's called "Simple Vintage".
I think it is the perfect name for these very simple, 
very easy to wear pieces.


I love these vintage metal buttons.  I have mounted them to a scalloped 
edged jewelry mounting and hung them from  a beautiful
oxidized sterling silver satellite chain.




These simple bracelets are perfect alone or layered with others.
I have taken vintage rosary crosses and accented them with 
natural stone beads.  They are finished off with a magnetic closure
for really easy wearing.






This is just a sampling of my new line "Simple Vintage".
I hope you like it.  I have more pieces coming.
Please stop by my shoppe to see these and many other
jewelry lovelies.

Merci!!

xo 
Karen






2 comments:

I appreciate and read all your comments. I would love you to leave me your thoughts!